How To Pack China and Crystal
To Pack China and Crystal You'll need:
TIP: Don't use compartmentalized liquor boxes unless the compartments
are made of sturdy cardboard and you put a layer of packing
material on the bottom first. (Usually the compartments are
too flimsy.) Glasses and cups should still be wrapped in bubble
- Packing Tape
- Small and medium boxes
- Styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap
- Blank newsprint
- Lots of patience
How To Pack China and Crystal:
Plates and bowls . . .
- Use dish barrel cartons and place all plates on edge in
- Layer bubble wrap in between, leaving space at the top
of the box to fill in with wadded newsprint.
- Place wadded newsprint or peanuts in the bottom of a box
and put layers of plates or bowls on top. Then fill in top
and sides with peanuts or newsprint.
- Seal and mark "Fragile - China." You're done!
Glasses and teacups . . .
- Wrap each glass or teacup in a piece of bubble wrap and
Packing Tape it.
- Put a layer of peanuts or newsprint on the bottom of the
box. Place wrapped cups or glasses on top, upright as if
you were placing them on the table.
- Place a layer of cardboard and another layer of packing
material on top and the sides.
- Keep layering in wrapped cups and peanuts until you've
reached the top. Put a final layer of packing material on
top, seal, and mark "Fragile - Crystal/China."
Moving and Storage @ Mover MAX