How To Pack Lawnmowers and Lawn Tools
To Pack Lawnmowers and Lawn Tools You'll need:
- Packing Tape
- Storage containers for hazardous materials
How To Pack Lawnmowers and Lawn Tools:
- Clean your lawnmower underneath of all grass and debris
(use a hose). Clean other lawn tools and equipment.
- Drain gas and oil out of the lawnmower into storage containers.
Contact your local recycling company or Environmental Protection
Agency office for information on disposing of the gas and
- Packing Tape or tie handles of rakes, shovels, and other
- Pack smaller garden/lawn items in a box.
- Drain your garden hose down a hill, roll up, and put in
a box. Now you're done!
Moving and Storage @ Mover MAX