Storage Building and Company Tips
- Cover all furniture and disassemble, if possible.
- Wrap table legs with packing paper as scratch protection.
- Lay down blankets or a pallet between the furniture
and the floor of thestorage unit.
- Place assembled tables top down on floor with legs
pointing towards the ceiling.
- Stack chairs seat-to-seat with cloth or paper separating
- Avoid stacking or leaning furniture against outside
- Wipe a few drops of oil on bicycles and tools as
a rust protector.
- Avoid oil staining by storing exposed items in
a separate space.
- Wrap plates, saucers, and bowls individually before
placing it in a china carton.
- Use a china carton divider kit for increased security.
- Fill paper into bottom, top and empty spaces in
Storing Book and Valuable Papers
- Use file boxes. They are the best containers for
your important documents.
- Pack books flat and fill any empty space to minimize
- Avoid overfilling cartons. Books are heavy.
- Keep pallets free of moisture by placing plastic
sheeting on top of them.
Storing Large Appliances and Equipment
- Leave appliance doors slightly ajar. Moisture and
mildew will damage your valuables so make sure your refrigerator
or freezer is clean and dry.
- Use valuable storage space inside appliance's for
- Avoid excessive wrinkling to your clothes by employing
More Information on Storage Services
types of storage services are available?
to inspect your storage space
for your items in storage
to place your items in storage
a Storage Company @ Mover MAX