International Auto Shipping Guide
Whether or not you decide to take a motor vehicle to your
new country assignment will depend on many factors, including
specifically, your destination country. Here are some general
questions to keep in mind, while you are making your decision:
- Is a motor vehicle necessary in your destination country?
- Is it easy to transport it there?
- What are the customs or import restrictions and costs?
- Does your employer cover the cost of shipping your vehicle
or will you have to bear the expense yourself?
- Will you be able to maintain it at a good standard?
- Will you be able to re-export it or sell it?
- Can you purchase a motor vehicle after you arrive? Would
this be more or less expensive than shipping your vehicle
- If you decide not to take you vehicle, should you sell
it or store it?
International Moving Companies with Mover MAX